Guide for Among Us – Getting a secret (buggy) color
Perhaps in the game, you have already noticed people using a buggy color compared to cheats. In general, it gives an advantage in which, in the game itself, your nickname completely disappears, and during voting, your color changes to red, but during the game, your color will be eucalyptus green.
Let’s get started
1. Go to the Among Us folder (along the path indicated below)
(C: \ Users \ UserName \ AppData \ LocalLow \ Innersloth \ Among Us)
2. Open the player prefs file with notepad
3. Change the marked parameter to value 14
4. Save, go into the game, and enjoy 🙂
If you did everything correctly, then in the game, you will no longer have access to such functions as replacing colors, skins, pets, and hats, but do not be afraid. This is only until you remove the buggy skin in the game, but to remove it, you need to do everything the same, but instead of 14, but any other value, 1 maybe.
1. During voting, your nickname becomes invisible to everyone
2. Your color will be eucalyptus green during the game, but during voting, it will turn red
3. You cannot be banned or kicked
While you are using this color, you cannot use other things, such as hats, skins, and pets, so there are no more minutes.
1. Is this visible to all players? – Yes
2. Is there a ban on this? – No
3. Do you get VAC for this? – No, It is Impossible.
4. Do I need to re-enter values each time? – No, the values are saved.
Thanks to the creator
If I helped you with something, and you want to thank me, you can send me something 🙂
Here is my trade link:
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Among Us – Getting a secret (buggy) color helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Among Us Posts List