Among Us – What you should and what you shouldn’t
I want to share with you what you should and shouldn’t do in Among Us!
1. Don’t leave the lobby after the game starts. If you are not Impostor, let others enjoy the moment.
2. If you’re the host, don’t make the game’s bizarre settings. Speed over 2 is already too fast in most cases. I recommend 1.5.
3. Do balanced tasks! When you are playing with ten people, it is set more. When there are too few tasks, the Impostor has no chance of winning, and when there are too many tasks, the Crewmates have no chance.
4. Do not cheat! If you’re talking to a friend on Discord, don’t tell him who killed you. You ruin your own and others’ fun.
4.1. If your friend tells you who killed him, don’t write it to everyone! This is still cheating and spoiling the fun.
5. Don’t use any cheats. Using them in other games is already bad. However, to use them for a game like Among Us, you must be a spoiled human being.
1. Do not blame anyone for no reason. You spoil that person’s game and help the Impostors win.
2. When someone is accused, let them explain themselves. Perhaps he is being set up by Impostor.
3. Don’t use Emergency Meeting for no reason! You waste your and other people’s time. Only do it when you have a reason.
4. Try to do visual tasks in front of others! This is your chance for a solid alibi.
5. If someone doesn’t run to fix the sabotage, it doesn’t mean they’re Impostor! Maybe he figured enough people had gone to fix it, so he went back to doing tasks.
6. If you’ve been killed or kicked, don’t leave the game! You can still finish your tasks, thus helping your team win.
1. Don’t be reckless! Be careful where and when you kill. All it takes is a minute, and you’ll be caught or charged with murder.
2. Use sabotage! Not only are the lights, your sabotage. Remember about the reactor, communication, and o2.
3. Also, remember to close the door. You could gain precious seconds on this.
4. Try to work with a partner! Cooperation often allows for a quick win.
5. If you’ve been spotted and kicked out, don’t leave the game! You are still great support to your partner. You can even sabotage things and walk through walls.
6. Don’t tell who your partner is! He still has a chance to win the game with your help, and you let him have fun.
Here are all the visual tasks and what they look like:
Maps: Only The Skeld
Maps: The Skeld, Mira HQ, Polus
Maps: The Skeld, Polus (It’s also on Mira HQ, but it’s not a visual task there)
Maps: Only The Skeld
When the first player who has this task completes it, the shields activate. When another player does the task after a player has already activated it, it blinks.
It’s over for now. I will try to update everything along with the experience gained in the game. Have fun!
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Among Us – What you should and what you shouldn’t helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Among Us Posts List