Apex Legends – How to change the Frame Rate Cap
This short step by step guide will show you how to change the frame rate cap beyond 144fps in Apex Legends.
1. Open your Games Library
2. Right-click on Apex Legends
3. Select “Properties…”
4. Select “Set Launch Options.”
5. Type “+fps_max Unlimited” this can also be “+fps_max 200” for a specific limit.
7. Launch Apex Legends and Enjoy.
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Apex Legends – How to change the Frame Rate Cap helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Apex Legends Posts List