Guide for Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 – How to change FOV in SP/Campaign
- Download github.com – https://github.com/dlrudie/WidescreenFixer/releases/tag/Original
- Run Battlefield Bad Company 2
- Extract Widescreen Fixer (the location of the archive does not matter)
- Open Widescreenfixer.exe while the game is running
- Select the game from the list
- Click the gear icon next to the game, then select how much FOV you want to ad.
- Now go to settings and change the key to toggle the effect, by default it is the multiply key on the numpad.
- Go back to the game and press the assigned key, enjoy.
Multiplayer FOV edit
Will I get a VAC ban?
The game does not use Valve’s VAC, no, you won’t. I will advise you against using it on multiplayer, since there is other ways to changing the game’s FOV en MP.
Some vehicles and scopes do weird stuff, is it because of this tool?
Yes, it’s a known issue. It won’t be fix since the it hasn’t been updated in 5 years.
Will we get a remaster someday?
I hope so, but i will prefer a new entry to the series with a proper gunplay.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 – How to change FOV in SP/Campaign helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Posts List