Legend has it there was once a monster named Chimera in ancient Greek mythology. It had the head, body, and tail of an elephant, and was described as having the strength of a lion. It was extremely ferocious, devouring both men as well as beasts. It can be ridden by those who manage to get it under control.
Chimera Challenge Guide
The Chimera is a 8,000-year Noble beast that spawns randomly in the world. To find the noble beast icon on Map, travelers can track the noble beast icon. Note: The Noble Chimera for 8,000 years is available with the Blessed buff. Breakthrough Seals I, II, III and IV in order to damage it.
The Chimera's skills include both Melee DMG or Ranged DMG. So travelers who want to challenge it on a solo basis should wait until they have at least 40,000 battle power. It is best to challenge your team if each member's battlepower is greater than 30,000.
1. After locating a Chimera, remember to place Marks such as Camp and War Banner nearby to avoid traveling a long distance after reviving to prevent the Chimera from returning to full HP.
2. Make sure you have enough medicine for both yourself and your pets. Low HP Auto-Feed Pets Increase the Feed limit. Chimeras ultimate deal fatal injury and pets with low HP may die in an instant.
3. Travelers are advised by experts to bring runes, such as Royal Tempest, Divine Cudgel , Bellow. Radiance. Axe Dance. Battering. PhasianidDash. Lightning Cascade. to increase their destruction and reduce damage.
4. When challenging as a team, it's better to divide and conquer as a Chimera's skills are mostly area attacks, making it easier to manage when splitting up.
Travelers can capture a Chimera to obtain a [Temp.] Chimera or Chimera Egg, or kill it for its drops.
An encapsulator can be used to capture the Chimera's HP when it drops below a certain range. Epic or higher grade mustard-shot crossedbow . Note: This is where travelers must remember to Recall their Chimera in order to prevent the Chimera's death.
Chimera Cultivation Guide
Travelers have two options: either they can capture Chimera or they can purchase a Chimera embryo from the Auction House. The Chimera's starting ATK/HP/DEF qualities are71/72/67. It can unlock 7 inherited skill spots, has a max level at 60, and a Bloodline Conversion Ratio of 5%.
The Chimera is an equestrian mount that has 6 skills and is available at Lv. 0.
The Chimera's skills are mainlyAOE Melee DMG, which makes it suitable for Totem Challenge, but it lacks flexibility and isn't suitable as a PvP pet. It is best to make it as a PvE pet. Melee DMG Change, Ranged DMG Increase, Melee DMG Reduction, Ranged DMG Reduction, DEF Break Crit, Crit, DMG for its equipment & skills.
Travelers can feed their Chimera Braised Lobcray Meat to increase their quality limit. This is a Grand Treat that requires a beast material, Trileaf Skin, which can be obtained from a wide range of sources. It can also be obtained by killing large animals or by purchasing it from the Home Shop > Inkblack Shop.
Tips: Cray types have thick, protective skins and are very defense-minded. So, travelers are advised to use thepipa as their main attack weapon as thepipa ignores their defenses, thus making it more effective in killing cray-type beasts.
Chimera is also known for its morphing and dye. Its three heads are able to be individually shaped. Even though it consumes other heads from beasts, its head is unique!
It's fun for travelers to morph into different colors, but they should also be aware of the dangers. Maturity pills and food to improve their Chimera's Level and quality in order to unleash its full strength as a legendary beast!
And here is the end of the post, i hope you enjoy Chimeraland – Pet Cultivation Guide . If you believe we mistake something or we forget to add some content on the post let us know via Comment. The original post can be found here
- Check All Chimeraland Posts List