Guide for Company of Heroes 2 – Explaining the different time periods in COH2
This period is where you start the game to around the 15 minute mark. Things you will commonly see during this time are
- infantry pushes
- kubelwagons and carriers (when against OKW or UKF)
- wehrmacht scout cars at the 5 minute mark
- light armor at around the 10 – 15 minute mark
- machine guns at vps and other important points.
- AT guns when the light armor rolls out.
During this period is where OKW has a advantage thanks to their kubelwagons, closeby reinforcement centers, and the puma/luchs.
Unless you are Skippy or playing easy AI, you might not be able to get medium armor out at this time, not even heavy armor.
Here is where ALL of the allied factions have a advantage. This is around the 15-45 minute mark and you will commonly see:
- Medium tanks
- Call ins
- More tank vs tank engagements
- Axis having a hard time
- MORE at guns
- Artillery emplacements
If your a Axis main and you somehow survived until the 45 minute mark, then this is where you SHOULD have the advantage. This is the late game, and axis will usually have panthers and heavy tanks out. Expect to see:
- Not that many mgs
- maybe not that many mortars
- Axis panthers and heavies
- Allied struggle
- Late game call-ins like air superiority
- Lots of british emplacements.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Company of Heroes 2 – Explaining the different time periods in COH2 helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- Check All Company of Heroes 2 Posts List