1. cl_cmdrate 128 //will increase the number of requests for information from the server every second.
2. cl_updaterate 128 // will increase the frequency of sending information from client to server every second.
3. rate 786432 //will remove data transfer limit (greatly reduce the amount of lost info).
4. cl_lagcompensation 1 // compensates Ping. Have you ever had a situation where you are sure that you hit the enemy, but the hit did not count? This command will compensate the delay and the hit will count.
5. cl_interpolate 1 //increases game smoothness.
6. cl_interp_ratio 1/2 // Adjusts the smoothness. Here you need to play with both values and choose which one is more comfortable for you.
7. cl_interp 0/1 // Same as previous command. 0 is the same as 1, and 1 is the same as 2.
8. cl_predict 1 // will reduce the latency, because the client will first perform the action, and then send information to the server.
9. cl_predictweapons 1 // Almost the same as the previous command, applies to weapons.
10. mat_queue_mode 2 // An alternative multi-core processing mode that can improve performance.
11. snd_mixahead 0.025 // will remove the audio output delay.
12. m_rawinput 1 //will make direct input drom the mouse (remove mouse input-lag)
13. It is also recommended to play in Fullscreen mode, not Windowed or Windowed full size.
14. You can rate this guide <3
Thank you for spending your time to read this manual!
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive CSGO – How to reduce lags and latency and make game run more smooth helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- Check All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply