Guide for Croixleur Sigma – Deluxe Edition – Simple but advanced guide
Character statistics, Equipments, Weapons, Game Modes, Options, and Keyboard management.
- You can see the statistics of each character in the selection of them.
- Statistics can be traded between characters with the dolls equipment.
- Sara-Doll is the best doll, and she doesn’t need to wear a doll.
- If you equip two or more dolls, they cancel the effect of the exchange of statistics.
- Lucrezia (Tier 2)
Statistics: +Defense, balanced
Secret Tech: Middle area around you
- Francesca (Tier 3)
Statistics: +Offense, but weak defense
Secret Tech: Middle line in the front where you look
- Katerina (Tier 1)
Statistics: +Use less mana, but slow run
Secret Tech: High area around you
- Sara-Annika (Tier 4)
Statistics: +High offense, but use more mana for dash and skills
Secret Tech: Small line in the front where you look
- Maximum capacity is 8 equiptment.
- You don’t need to unlock everything to have the capacity of 8.
- Increases as you acquire new equipment, regardless of the value of the equipment purchased.
- There are 46 equipments.
- White Cat Ears – Item Absorption Range Up (S)
- Black Cat Ears – Item Absorption Range Up (M) (can be stacked)
- Gold Crown – Gold Coin Drop Rate Up
- Silver Crown – Silver Coin Drop Rate Up
In addition to getting coins faster, coins makes you charge your ‘Secret Tech’.
At high levels you seek to use the ‘Secret Tech’ as much as possible.
- Sara-Chan – Character Ability Change (Sara)
- Armband of Order – Increase maximum MP capacity
- Black Cat Tail – Dash MP Cost Down (M)
- Red Glasses – Dash Invincibility Time Up (M)
With Sara-Annika instead of using Sara-Chan:
- Monocle – Special Attack MP Cost Down
- Lucrezia share weapons with Katerina, and Francesca with Sara-Annika.
- Skills can be used in a chain by repeatedly pressing the special skill key, going in chain from 1st to 4th, but can be canceled with dash at any time to repeat.
- Weapons have 5 levels: 4 bronce stars and then they are replaced by 1 gold star.
- Weapon level affect: Use less mana, more damage, and more durability for Dungeon Mode.
- Experience: you will receive the experience the weapon giving the last blow to the enemies.
It does not necessarily have to be with your ability, having it in your hand is enough, being able to raise it using Secret Tech and basic attacks.
- Survival Mode is the best way to level up a weapon, arriving at minute 8-10 and using Secret Tech with the weapon to improve in hand.
- There is no achievement for raising all the weapons.
- Damage increased per level is not reflected in the menu number.
Best weapons for each character and why use them:
- 1. Dragnell (dmg 125) – Dash skill – Break through enemies
- 2. Ishtar Sword (dmg 125) – Dash skill into air
- 3. Metallion (dmg 175) – Air circle – Repeat in the air with “skill key+dash key”
- 4. Berzerga (dmg 140) – Fall from the air
- 1. Dying Slave (dmg 140) – Ground circle – Repeat with “skill key+dash key”
- 2. Bandit Scimitar (dmg 140) – Dash skill into air
- 3. Crimson Rapier (dmg 175) – Air dash skill – Break through enemies
- 4. Fortes Fortuna (dmg 180) – Fall from the air
- 1. Thunder (dmg 130) – Dash skill – Break through enemies
- 2. Knight of the Tower (dmg 150) – Double dash skill into air
- 3. Hilbert (dmg 175) – Air circle – Repeat in the air with “skill key+dash key”
- 4. Berserker (dmg 140) – Fall from the air
- 1. Nameless (dmg 140) – Ground circle – Repeat with “skill key+dash key”
- 2. Dancing Scimitar (dmg 140) – Double dash skill into air
- 3. Sword of the Princess (dmg 175) – Air dash skill – Break through enemies
- 4. Cogito Ergo Sum (dmg 130) – Fall from the air
Legendary Brush – Recover weapon endurance when moving floors
- Your partner is just a decoy, don’t count on his damage, barely level up.
- Against other characters: they run up to you and use a skill set (use dash or a break through skill on it), then they stand still, and you can hit a bit before the cycle repeats.
- You can have a maximum of 5 ‘Secret Tech’, remember to use it before filling the entire bar with 5.
- Try to defeat the lightning-throwing mages first, are dangerous when there are many.
- If you have full health leave heavy enemies for last, heavy enemies usually throw heals.
- Remember use ‘Mana Burst’ if if you are cornered or suffer damage from various sources.
- All challenges: defeat enemies in a certain amount of time.
Some can be a bit frustrating if you don’t know how to do them.
Use Lucrezia or Katerina with the air circle skill.
You can also use Francesca and Sara-Annika, but her circle ability is only ground.
You will never charge the ‘Secret Tech’, you can use other equipment that is not about coins.
- Control Assist: Off
- Camera Speed: 150%
- Camera Reset: Target Closest
You can adjust the zoom in 3 levels: near, medium, far.
To change it to far, pause the game in the middle of a game, and press the corresponding key to zoom out (check top right of the screen). It will stay saved.
Could explain why to use the keys here…
But I think it is understood well enough why I highly recommend this configuration or similar.
About the guide
I’m not native English, I am Spanish.
I used the Google Translator many times, you can correct me if you see a misspelling that hurts your eyes.
I appreciate and respect opinions of different character configurations.
I only exposed my experience with Croixleur Sigma Deluxe and old version that I also played a lot.
If there is any unresolved question, ask it.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Croixleur Sigma – Deluxe Edition – Simple but advanced guide helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- Check All Croixleur Sigma - Deluxe Edition Posts List