Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – A Quick Guide to Character Creation.
I beat the game a bunch of times already, High difficulty or above, so I decided to give you a few tips to create and level your character in the best way possible, without resorting to a boring, min-max, build. So, where to begin?
1. Pick your main damage status. It will define your playstyle and be the most impactful, so pick something you will use. If you want to focus on crafting pick Tech. Set this at 6 right from the start.
2. Pick one between Body and Tech. This will open doors for you (literally and not). If you picked one as your main status just pick the other, you will be even better at getting in and out of places. Also set this to 6.
3. Pick a secondary stat. It will not really come into play until later in the game, but it is a nice bonus. Just leave this at 4.
4. Your first perk should go to cold blood. Even if you are going to completely ignore this tree it is still useful, the skill it enables have some good bonus, while paying for itself quickly.
5. Get your “door opener” (Step 2) to 7 with your first level. It will be enough to carry you through most of the game, after that just max out your primary status, those multipliers really add up, and the perks are amazing.
6. Max your “door opener” right after. Some late game doors are REALLY useful, but require big status. Also, Body and Tech make you tankier, which is a must against the late game bosses.
7. This will not really come into play until the late game, put whatever points you have left on your secondary status. See this as an extra, not really something to get worried about.
This guide is not focused on giving you the biggest DPS possible, rather being a safe (and fun) way to get you through the campaign on any difficulty. If you want me to dive deeper into building your character just let me know, this is supposed to be just an introduction for brand new characters.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Cyberpunk 2077 – A Quick Guide to Character Creation. helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- Check All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List
Leave a Reply