Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – Boost FPS on AMD/Ryzen CPU!
To improve FPS on your AMD/Ryzen CPU:
- It would help if you used Hex Editor (you can find it online on https://hexed.it/ or whatever another hex editor you want to use);
- Open the game .EXE file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe or wherever you instaled it);
- Search for “75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08”;
- Replace it with “EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08”;
- Save the new. EXE and replace the old one.
Ultra settings, RT off, 1680×1050.
Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660, 8GB RAM 2666mhz.
Check out my CPU usage%. The game was using only about 50% of its power before this simple trick.
Now I only need more RAM. 😛
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Cyberpunk 2077 – Boost FPS on AMD/Ryzen CPU! helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List