Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – disable/turn off: TAA and GHOSTING
HOW TO DEACTIVATE TAA
WARNING: this also deactivates DLSS functionality!
- in the gamoptions turn OFF the “Screenspace Reflections“
- close game
- go to your Cyberpunk 2077 install folder to following subfolders
- open “general.ini” in editor
- add this lines:[Developer/FeatureToggles]
Antialiasing = 0
AntialiasingSuppressed = 1
- save file
- start game
- with TAA:
- without TAA:
This guide is for people who want to remove TAA and ghosting, not for those wo want to have fancy graphics. Therefore negative comments will be deleted.
This is all that we can say about Cyberpunk 2077 – disable/turn off: TAA and GHOSTING for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List