Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – GTX1080 guide to max FPS and looks
Settings in Game:
If you have a GTX 1060 or 1070 – Don’t buy until they optimize.
I own a GTX 1080, and an i5 processor, and adjusted my settings for this game to make it playable at 2560×1440 with 45-60fps depending on the environment on a native 3440×1440 monitor.
Change your settings to the following if you do not have an RTX card and want maximum frames, while having the game look acceptable:
- Windowed Borderless
- 2560×1440 (or your most native solution)
*Note: I suggest window borderless otherwise the game will stretch and look distorted if you are using widescreen monitors like me. There isn’t an option to apply black bars on each side of the screen.
IF YOU DO NOT USE A WIDESCREEN, THEN SKIP WINDOW BORDERLESS AND THE ABOVE.
- Film grain: Off
- Motion Blur: Off
- Contact Shadows – Off
- Improved Facial Lighting Geometry – Off
- Anisotropy – 8
- Local Shadow Mesh Quality – Low
- Local Shadow Quality – Medium
- Cascaded Shadows Range – Low
- Distant Shadows Resolution – Low
- Volumetric Fog Resolution – Medium
- Volumetric Cloud Quality – Medium
- Max Dynamic Decals – Medium
- Screen Space Reflections Quality – Off
- Subsurface Scattering Quality – Low
- Ambient Occlusion – Low
- Color Precision – Low
- Mirror Quality – Low
With the above settings, game should run much smoother and be playable until CD Projekt Red releases patches.
By 🌟Zero Two🌟
I hope you enjoy what we shared today about Cyberpunk 2077 – GTX1080 guide to max FPS and looks. If there is anything, you want us to add, please let us know via comment below! See you soon! And thanks!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List