Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – Improve your FPS on AMD CPUs
Method 1 (Easy)
- Download patcher – https://github.com/dpteam/Cyberpunk2077_SMTPatcher
- Put “Cyberpunk2077_SMTPatcher.exe” in <Cyberpunk 2077 Install Folder>\bin\x64
- Run patcher
- If patching is successful, launch the game.
- Download HxD hex editor
- Find your Cyberpunk2077.exe (Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64)
- Make a backup copy of Cyberpunk2077.exe just in case.
- Drag Cyberpunk2077.exe to HxD, a bunch of hex numbers should appear.
- Press CTRL+F, change the column to Hex-Values.
- Put in “75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08” in the search string without quotes; those values should be highlighted.
- Copy “EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08” without quotes
- Back in HxD, right-click the highlighted values and select “paste insert.”
- Now go to the top bar and click the save icon logo.
Found on Reddit r/cyberpunkgame. Thanks to /u/chaosxk
I hope you enjoy what we shared today about Cyberpunk 2077 – Improve your FPS on AMD CPUs. If there is anything you want us to add, please let us know via comment below! See you soon! And thanks!
- Check All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List