Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – Obtain Jackie’s Bike and Guns
Jackie’s Bike (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
During the main quest, when you get the job to obtain the relic, Jackie gets killed.
I told you there were spoilers.
After the extended cut scenes, discovering Johnny in your head, you will get a message from Jackie’s mom. To get his bike, do the following:
1. Call Jackie’s mom. Agree to attend his funeral
2. Go to the bar and talk to his mom. Have a drink with her
3. Get the keys to Jackie’s garage
4. Go to the garage. Misty will be there
5. Examine the garage along with Misty to pick an appropriate gift for Jackie’s shrine
6. The book is the most fitting tribute. Though I believe any item works
7. Convince Misty to come to the funeral
8. Go back to the bar for the funeral
9. Speak at the funeral and set the item down.
10. Talk to Jackie’s mom. Tell her that Misty is a cool lady
11. Jackie’s mom now gives you the keys to Jackie’s Bike.
At this point in the story, your car has been wrecked (or will be the moment you get it from the garage).
So having the keys to Jackie’s bike means you have a vehicle on-call. Hold down the vehicle call button, and the bike will be select-able. It’s a pretty decent bike too.
After the funeral, travel a bit away from the bar and return. Just far enough to reset the NPC’s inside. You may need to fast travel or skip a few hours.
Walk back into the bar and up to Jackie’s shrine. Both his golden pistols will be on the table to be picked up.
Sadly, the game does NOT allow you to dual-wield, but the pistols are pretty cool.
AND, since they are a unique item, when you put one or both into your stash at home, one of the pistols pops up into the weapons rack as pictured here:
This is all that we can say about Cyberpunk 2077 – Obtain Jackie’s Bike and Guns for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!