Guide for Cyberpunk 2077 – Panam Palmer Romance Guide
WARNING: This guide, even though it does not give many details to what actually happens in the game, could give away spoilers. I recommend only reading the guide if you have reached the point where you will use it.
The content tabs below are the missions/side jobs that you must complete to finish Panams storyline. Under each one, you can learn what to say and how to act.
1. Ghost Town (Main Job)
1. After getting her car back, ask about the hideout location.
2. When at the bar, drink to her ride before you ask her to get a single room.
3. Confirm that you meant what you said.
2. Lightning Breaks (Main Job)
1. After scouting out the enemy camp, tell Panam you want her to stay in the car because she is injured and you can handle it.
2. Once you have saved Mitch and are about hunt down Hellman, make sure you ask Panam for help.
3. Not long after that response, tell her that you’ll help settle the score with Kang Tao
4. After finding Hellman, when Saul shows up, they defend Panam, saying that it wasn’t her fault.
3. Rider’s on the Storm (Side-Quest)
1. In the start, you want to agree to ride with her, so either respond with, “We’re chums, that’s why” or “Do it quietly, sure. Perfect for two. ”
2. From here on out, make sure that you are constantly backing Panam up whenever and however you can.
3. Once you on the couch with Panam and Saul leaves, raise a toast to Haboobs.
4. Ask Panam if she is comfortable with her to stay and tell her that she will feel more at home if she took off her shoes.
5. Now you want to touch Panam, and even though it may seem like all she wants is a friendship, don’t worry about it; keep following the steps.
6. Following that dialogue, you will next want to respond with “So-so, back’s numb” and ask her why she isn’t staying with her family.
7. the last step for this side quest is to try to talk about the night before while she walks towards her motorcycle.
4. With a Little Help From My Friends (Side-Quest)
The responses you make will start to matter once you visit the veterans.
1. When visiting veterans, tell Panam you’re in.
2. For the next dialogue option, you will want to tell her you missed her.
3. Then tell her you’re ready to begin.
4. Next, when she is talking to you personally, tell her that the tiptoeing can stop and that so far, it’s good.
5. She’ll respond to what you said, and you need to say, “why does it have to be different with you.”
You have just reached the point where things are starting to happen in your favor.
6. You want to touch her hand and ask her to follow her impulse. Then you will ask if she is worried about Saul.
7. Now you should be near a campfire; tell Panam you tired and need to crash.
8. Final dialogue for this quest is where you’ll need to say that it’s getting cold outside and scoot closer to her.
5. Queen of the Highway (Side-Quest) [Final]
This is the final quest you will do to complete the storyline and become more than friends with Panam.
1. By now, you should have the Basilisk; now you want to enter it and ask if anyone got it running a while back and admit it is cozy inside.
2. Now, this is the scene that you most likely have been waiting for, so now all you must do is go in for the kiss and let Panam start touching you.
3. Once the scene ends and you two both get out of the Basilisk, kiss her again and thank her for being there for you.
Congrats! If you have completed this Side Quest, you are done with Panam’s questline, and not long after the quest, you will be awarded the Life of the Road achievement.
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Cyberpunk 2077 – Panam Palmer Romance Guide helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List