Guide for Dead by Daylight – How to Gen Rush an Experienced Killer (Best Way)
The most frustrating thing for experienced high ranked Killers is getting Gen Rushed. They will complain about it in the chat and even disconnect. Gen Rushing takes them off-guard and can totally turn the match into the survivors favor. So how do you do it effectively?
Gen Rush Perk Build
First things first, let’s talk about the Gen Rushing perk build:
1. Prove Thyself: this perk is amazing! It gives both you and survivors around you a repair speed bonus up to 45% each! So each of you could have a 145% speed instead of regular 100% speed.
2. Resilience: If you’re in the injured state, you gain an additional 9% speed bonus for repairing, among other things.
3. Spine Chill: while it is active your speed for repairing is increased by 6%.
If you combine all these perks together, the generators will be repaired so quick the killer won’t know what happened.
Gen Rushing Items and Add-ons
– Of course the toolbox. The ones that have the most charges are the Festive Toolbox (32 charges) and the Commodious Toolbox (also 32 charges). I’m not saying you have to bring them every match but they are the ones with the most charges.
– The brand new part! Gives you up to 25% repair progress in 5 seconds only!!
– Any other add-on that adds charges to the toolbox such as wire spool or scraps.
– There are also speed add-ons or ones that eliminate skill checks if you really need them.
Gen Rushing Offerings
You might be wondering, wait there’s a gen rushing offerings too??
The answer is yes, there is. If you play your cards right 😉
Prove thyself perk discussed above is only effective if you and other survivors are repairing the same generator. So to make sure that happens, use the offering “Shroud of Binding”. Which makes all survivors start the trial together. If you’re low on that offering, you could also use “Shroud of Union” offering, which allows you to start the trial with another survivor.
But wait, I’m not done yet. To add oil to the fire, ask another survivor or yourself to use Vigo’s Shroud, which makes you start the trial as far as possible from the killer. Imagine if one survivor uses the Shroud of Binding while another uses Vigo’s Shroud 😉
With all that in mind, you are equipped with the best strategy to counter an experienced killer, or any killer for that matter. Using the Gen Rushing perk build, items, add-ons, and offerings, you can finish all 5 generators in around 4 minutes only, even while some survivors are getting downed. It’s best to also let survivors know in chat pre-match start that you’re gen rushing, especially if you’re solo queuing. Hopefully this strategy will give you more “Escaped” match results.
If you found this guide helpful, let me know by upvoting or posting a comment!
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Dead by Daylight – How to Gen Rush an Experienced Killer (Best Way) helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Dead by Daylight Posts List