Autumn is your starting season, and it might as well be the MOST important season. It will set your start for everything else to come, so get ready!
For autumn there are no major threats! Give yourself a nice sigh of relief as the only things you have to worry about are the routine hound waves and maybe spiders. This season is your time to prepare for EVERYTHING coming up. Find yourself a nice and habitable area. Make sure its safe because once you set up its going to be hard to relocate. Steer clear of:
– Mactusk camps
– Basing right next to beefalo and pigmen
– Mosaic Rock biomes (Meteors will crash here often and will break base structures!)
Now to prepare for everything coming up, here’s what you will need to grab and make. Easiest if you do it in this order.
– Get a stack of wood, gold, rocks, flint, twigs, and grass. (Nitre can be left behind for now) ALWAYS have a good amount of twigs and grass on you. When night comes you will always have a torch at the ready!
– Find your base area whilst collecting said materials.
– Make a science machine, and then an alchemy engine.
– With an alchemy engine, prototype yourself a backpack, spear, shovel, and the luxury variants when possible.
– Collect some gears via clockwork enemies or rare grave drops.
– Drop any materials not previously mentioned from your inventory at your base. You should have enough space to carry a lot of items. With your shovel, go find and dig about 20-30 grass tufts, saplings, and berry bushes. You will plant these later.
– Return to base and continue to gather basic materials as needed. (I find that I need a lot of logs and rocks) Collect manure so that your crops can be fertilized. Do so as soon as possible as you won’t have much time for crops to grow before winter. Place crops somewhat close together. This will be important for summer.
– Gather wool from beefalo during the night with a razor.
– With your massive amount of materials, make a campfire, make some chests, make a lightning rod, a prestihatitator, ice box, crock pots, drying racks, and farm plots. Continue to gather a bunch of basic materials as you will always need more.
By not trading
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Don’t Starve Together – Seasons for DUMMIES (updating in time) helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Don't Starve Together Posts List