Fault – Patch Notes: 0.8.1 (29 October 2020)
NEW: Dragon Sage Grux
NEW: High State Dekker (Season 0 Pass Exclusive)
NEW: Ritual Sacrifice Grux (Season 0 Pass Exclusive)
NEW: Snake Tech Enchanter GRIM.exe (Season 0 Pass Exclusive)
- Pick order is no longer based on ping to the server and is instead completely random.
- Fixed a bug that caused Weekly Challenges to not refresh correctly.
- Fixed an issue with killstreak gold getting reset after being executed by towers or minions.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when using the Russian translation.
Okeros Charge (E):
- Fixed an issue causing an enemy behind you to get knocked up.
Shadow Veil (Q):
- Fixed an issue causing Stealth to last 10 seconds at all levels.
- Fixed an issue causing Lt. Belicas hat on her Spider Witch skin to not go invisible when using stealth items.
Kallari still seems to be too slippery of a target after the balance changes in 0.7.2. Removing her passive stealth and increasing Shadow Veil cooldown among other things should leave her more vulnerable while waiting on larger cooldowns.
Shadow Veil (Q):
- Removed Shadow Veil Auto-Trigger passive.
- Stealth duration decreased from 6-12 to 6-10s, depending on hero level.
- Stealth cooldown increased from 15 at all levels to 20/19/18/17/16s.
Assassin’s Dagger (RMB):
- Cooldown increased from 5 to 8s at all levels.
– Strange Matter Team
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Fault – Patch Notes: 0.8.1 (29 October 2020) helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Fault Posts List