Guide for Football Manager 2021 – How To Change Your User Data Location
How to do…
To do this, follow the instructions below:
– Go into Steam -> Library -> Games view.
– Locate Football Manager 2021 and right-click on the game.
– Select ‘Properties’
– Click ‘Set Launch Options…’
– Copy the following into the dialogue box: –user_data_location=”<path>”
The <path> section: enter the exact path you wish the folder to be generated (i.e., D:\FM2021Datas, etc.).
After that, the FM will use this directory. There can put face packs, logos, etc.
Thanks for the like.
Don’t forget to rate it! Thanks.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Football Manager 2021 – How To Change Your User Data Location helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Football Manager 2021 Posts List