Guide for Football Manager 2021 – How to get the best Squad view
Step 1: Click on the view sections – Custom – Customize current View.
Step 2: In the “Show Field in This Order” section, select everything besides “Age,” “Nationality,” “Position,” and “Moral” then, Click remove until you remove every other possible row.
Step 3: From the “Available” section on the left, add the following (refer to the image below)
– Position selected – filter: Squad
– Player status information – filter: General
– Assistant coach’s opinion of this player’s current ability – filter: Coaching
– Assistant coach’s opinion of this player’s potential ability- filter: Coaching
– Assistant coach’s opinion of this player’s best position – filter: Coaching
– Preferred foot – filter: General
– Height – filter: General
– Personality – filter: General
– Average rating
– Work Rate – filter: attributes
– Teamwork – filter: attributes
– determination – filter: attributes
– salary – filter: contract
– contract expiration date – filter: contract
Try playing with the orders of the tabs and make it your own
Remember to right-click on the top part of the tabs and select “auto-size all columns” (refer to the first image below). You can resize the tabs manually to your preference as well.
At last, you can right-click on the tabs and add separators. I really like these because it helps organize the tabs quite well. There is plenty of information on the screen, and you want to focus on the ones that matter to you at the moment in time. (refer to the last image to look at the final form)
Auto size columns
Finished Squad View
Don’t forget to rate and do realize this is for Beginners.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Football Manager 2021 – How to get the best Squad view helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Football Manager 2021 Posts List