It can be annoying to get kicked without a clue, especially you believe that you have done nothing wrong during the match.
Believe me, if you are one of the victims, then this guide is definitely for you.
23. rooms are designed for fast leveling. These rooms always have their names composed of the customized rules being applied.
As a non-Chinese speaker, it can be frustrating to be kicked for unknown reason. This simple guide aims to clarify the 5 most common rules being used in “230 rooms”.
- Red – “Pa*s the crate” after 2:30, which means players are not allowed to go into opponent’s territory during the first 30 seconds.
- Orange – Outdoor area is forbidden, players should always stay inside the building.
- Green – Do not use the healing kits located in outdoor area.
- Blue – Going up to the 2nd floor is prohibited, please always stay on the 1st floor.
- Yellow – Firing from spawning point is not allowed, players can get back to the spawning point to refill ammunition only.
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about HEAT REBORN – [230 rooms] Rules explained in English helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- Check All HEAT REBORN Posts List
Leave a Reply