NVIDIA Control Panel
- Right click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel
- From the NVIDIA Control Panel, go to 3D Settings and select Manage 3D settings
- In the window at the right, select the Program Settings tab. Click 1. Select a program to customize then click Lumines Remastered.
If the Lumines Remastered.exe is not within the list, click Add, and locate it there. or click Browse… to navigate to the location within your Steam Program Files
- With Lumines Remastered selected, scroll down to Max Frame Rate. Change it from Use global setting (Off) to On and change the FPS to 60. Hit Ok, then Apply.
This is all that we can say about LUMINES REMASTERED – How to Fix Overly Sensitive Controls for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
- Check All LUMINES REMASTERED Posts List