1. Subscribe to your bot in the workshop what you want to update.
2. Go to the (in my case) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\1078920 folder.
The location of the steam folder varies depending on where the game is installed, so look for the partition where you installed the game.
3. Press right-click on an empty place and short by date the folders,
so in this way, you can easily find the freshly downloaded bot folder.
Or click here:) ˅
4. Open the [Your bot name].meta.json file with a text editor from the folder.
5. Search the “steamUGCId”: and copy the numbers from quotation marks.
6. Go to the C:\Users[your computer name]\AppData\Local\RoboBuild\Saved\bots folder and open the folder of your creation.
Make sure the folder starts with .bot
7.Open the [Your bot name].meta.json file with a text editor and replace the numbers in quotation marks after “steamUGCId”:
8. Press save and Done:)
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Main Assembly – How to fix bot update issue helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Main Assembly Posts List