These hidden landmarks can help you to get a suit.
- A yellow leprechaun with a gold talisman in the upper right hand corner a brick building
- A statue representing a woman seated in a square with trees.
- Sign of the Auerbach movie theater.
- Tennis courts with cages by the pier.
- A wire-sculpture overlooking the bay.
- A flower wall outside a coffee house.
- A view of the Statue of Liberty.
- A statue depicting a brass bulldog on a square in the city.
- Statue depicting a woman standing outside a clinic surrounded by flowers.
- First and Last Day film billboards located on a street corner
- A big oval-shaped lake in a square.
- The sign for Leo’s pizza.
- A decorative stone gate that leads to the road crossing.
- Graffiti from a Rottweiler placed on a concrete surface
- The Chinatown Police Precinct sign.
- A graffiti mural featuring the Rhino.
- A mural showing J. Jonah Jameson in his babyhood.
- A pride banner placed on the sidewall of a building at the fire escape.
- New York Modern Art gallery.
- A clock face located near the topmost point of a skyscraper.
- A single tree within a circular yard.
- An ornate, carp-themed mural in an open urban square.
- A statue in a Square by the South-West entrance to Central Park.
- A skull and crossbones mural of the pirate flag is visible on the sidewall of a building looking out onto the water.
- The Nelson and Murdock Associates sign.
- A Vulture graffiti wall overlooking a raised walkway.
- The Oscorp Security building's entrance can be seen from the floor.
- One of two gazebos within the park.
- Two birds taking flight.
- A memorial tower surrounded by pillars.
- A New York Fire Department fire engine in an alley.
- An old bunker that has a US flag waving in the top.
- A small castle situated by the water.
- An engraved oval in a small open space.
- A small covered dock with some boats circling it.
- Public library with banners in support of the Greek Myths and Ancient Tales of Heroes exhibition.
- A circular fountain surrounded with an eight-pointed stella in an arcade lower than street level.
- The Black Wing Tavern sign.
- Latin American Museum, located at the north-eastern end of Central Park.
- A pillared, eagle-shaped building with two statues of the Eagle outside.
- Graffiti mural hung on a side wall.
- A gravestone topped with a spire that resembles a church.
- Uncle Ben's burial.
- The church's front near the graveyard.
- A graffiti mural of three Eyes of Providence, on a roof.
- Pale Horse Ridez motorbike shop in a back alley.
- The Harlem Sanitarium, which is closed off.
- A statue placed in a square by Central Park's north-west entrance.
- Just off the mainstreet is the Osborne Campaign Office.
- A greenhouse in the city's hidden garden.
You can unlock the ESU suit by taking a photo of all 50 Secret Photo Ops.
This is all we know about Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – All Secret Photo Ops Locations, this post original url can be found here and possible new updated to.
- Check All Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Posts List