How to Change the FOV in ME1
1. Download www.cheatengine.org – https://www.cheatengine.org/
2. Download this drive.google.com – https://drive.google.com/file/d/14gdtud49T6mfSF91s2kw03lU19qv_8J4/view
3. Launch the game
4. Open Cheat Engine
5. Select the Mass Effect 1 Process
6. Open the Cheat Table
7. Click to make the setting active. Double click on Value and change it to 0.01
Update 1 – Weapon Zoom FOV
1. In order to also change the Weapon Zoom FOV, make a backup of your “Coalesced_INT.bin” that is located in “Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Game\ME1\BioGame\CookedPCConsole”
2. Download this version of drive.google.com – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWOOJYkig6h0W1KYDBzouNw2rvCZq4dz/view and place it in the “CookedPCConsole” folder.
3. Use value 0.0125 in the Cheat Table above.
4. When in-game, press number pad 0.
Please note that this fix also removes mouse acceleration from the game.
If you wish to edit and compile your own “Coalesced_INT.bin”, you should use this github.com – https://github.com/d00telemental/LECoal and Powershell.
If no one has made an FOV mod for ME2 by the time I finish ME1 message me and I’ll make a cheat table for that.
This is all that we can say about Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition – Change FOV in ME1 for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
- All Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Posts List