In Ma*s Effect 1 there’s this achievement.
- A easy way I have found is when you are on Noveria and doing the Quest to get the evidence to get the garage pa*s to proceed in the story, you can abuse a dialogue section. Once you get the evidence from Lorik Qu’in’s locker, you are confronted by Gianna Parasini, a agent who says it would be valuable to get Lorik to testify against a corrupt official. When you talk to Lorik, and ask him to testify, you get a renegade or paragon decision. If you choose the paragon decision, you can get a big reward of 25, paragon points, while it seems small, it counts alot for your counter.
- This is the decision you make, and you follow with the paragon option obviously.
- Next when you talk to him again, it moves forward to the next section of the story, and goes along with you having convinced him. it would seem it would be done and over with, HOWEVER, there’s a loophole that somehow was not patched.
- You next select the Matriarch Benezia option in the last screenshot, taking you to the next dialogue section.
- Once you do that, you go back one by saying you have no further questions. and tada, you somehow for some ungodly reason you get the option to convince him to testify again.
man its almost like i just talked to you and sweet talked your a*s crazy
- Afterwards you get a hefty 25 paragon points, which again seems like a small amount counts alot. Doing it a few times can easily net you the achievement, and can max out your paragon stats easily. I am only doing a paragon route at the moment so I cannot attest for the renegade side, but considering how this paragon works I’m a*suming it works both ways.
either bioware or this turian is actually braindead who knows
Hope this guide was helpful in giving you the cheese needed to be a gentle dove pure god angel man, or a manbullycaveman who has a huge ego and is kinda a baller.
I don’t know if this guide or anything was already made before but I have too much time on my hands currently so ♥♥♥♥ it. This is also my first guide and this stuff is complicated so if this is a mess blame gaben’s mom
bang me and i’ll give you absolutely nothing maybe like a chip or something
This is all that we can say about Ma*s Effect™ Legendary Edition – ME1 Easy Paragon/Renegade Points for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
- Check All Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Posts List