Herald – Challenges and Kings
New gameplay features – Challenges and Kings.
New game character – Herald. An NPC who gives challenges.
You must finish Chapter VI – A big game.
Then the Herald will come at the random chance (RNG: Random Number Generator) afterwards.
– Increase your Diplomacy skill “Say My Name” for more dynasty reputation points for quests.
– The King name is on your map, the Tax percentage (increase or decrease) and the Inhabitant Mood (increase or decrease).
– The Herald would be wearing red and blue clothing, like a joker style of cloth.
– He will spawn from Gostovia or Hornica campfires and will walk into the tavern and stay there waiting for you until you complete the quest.
– There should be a trumpet icon appear on the map or a pop-up card as a hint, at least once.
– Herald will come at random at the end of the season.
– Either in Gostovia or Hornica.
– If he first appears in Hornica, the next town he might appear in Gostovia.
– There is no penalty if you do not take King/Herald Quest.
Check “Quest – Herald Quest” section for more info.
Task / Quest Hint based on In-game Tips:
– You have one year to complete the “Challenge” after accepting them to complete the task (Quest).
– If you had accepted the Quest Challenge, and do not complete it within one year.
Your Dynasty Reputation and King mood will drop.
– Failing the task (Quest) or if you do not take King Challenge, will increase the King death chance.
By then you will have a new King name on your map.
Herald spawn in Gostovia Campfires.
Herald spawn in Hornica Campfires.
Herald of the King
Herald just appear in one of the towns.
Pay attention to your compa*s.
Herald of the King.
Remember to read the message. It contains the instructions.
Example of the quest given by your current King.
Store it in your Resource Storage box or you can also deliver it to the Herald.
Remember to read the message.
Ask the Herald all the question available.
Once you finish the quest, you won’t be able to find him on the map anymore.
Only on your compa*s.
He will be in your compa*s. Not on the map.
King Title and Inhabitant Mood
– Game setting matters.
– By default, 3 days per season is maxed by 15% for a good King, and 20% for a bad King both for Tax with status “Excellent” and 10% Inhabitant Mood (increase or decrease).
When you help your King by doing his quest or vice versa.
– If your inhabitant mood has reached 10% (+/-), you will stop getting a quest. This applies to Good and Bad King, not sure about the Neutral King yet.
Depending on your King title: Good, neutral or a bad King.
Example of a bad King title: Aggressor, Bad, Warlike, The Mad, The Cruel, etc…
If it sounds bad, it’s must be bad.
-10% Tax (lower tax than the total normal tax amount from the previous seasons) = good | +2% Inhabitant Mood = good.
+10% Tax (increase tax than the total normal tax amount from the previous seasons) = bad | -2% Inhabitant Mood = bad.
If you helping a bad King, the better reputation with him we have the lower the taxes are, but the less inhabitant to like us.
After you complete the Herald task (Quest).
Bad King (after the season change) = -10% Tax, and Inhabitant Mood -2%.
Do quest or taken then ignore quest = Tax (increase or decrease) and Inhabitant Mood (increase or decrease)
– Good King
Doing the Herald quest = decrease tax, and increase mood.
Taken & ignore the Herald quest = increase tax, and decrease mood.
– Neutral King
Doing the Herald quest = decrease tax.
Taken & ignore the Herald quest = increase tax.
– Bad King
Doing the Herald quest = decrease tax and decrease mood.
Taken & ignore the Herald quest = increase tax and increase mood.
Check “Herald – List of King Title” section for more info.
– If you have not taken the Herald quest, there is no penalty.
– King won’t live forever, depending on if you are helping him or not.
– King death and replacement are random. It may change every Spring.
– King can die at a young age so you don’t have to worry too much if you are with a bad King.
– It affects your gameplay on how to make a better decision on your King and Inhabitant.
* How to find out if the King happy with you or not?
This probably the highest Tax and Mood status.
Herald – List of King Title
Mind you this is just an example of King title.
It may or may not 100% accurate.
Good King Title:
– The Merciful – 100% proved a Good King
– The Builder – 100% proved a Good King
– The Beloved – 100% proved a Good King
– The Wise – 100% proved a Good King
– The Caring – 100% proved a Good King
– The Fair – 100% proved a Good King
– The Benevolent
– The Generous
– The Powerful
– The Ambitious
– The Strong
– The Brave
Neutral King Title:
– The Lion – 100% proved a Neutral King
– The Lazy – 100% proved a Neutral King
– The Coward – 100% proved a Neutral King
– The Bearded
– The Great
Bad King Title:
– The Aggressor – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Bad – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Warlike – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Mad – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Cruel – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Dangerous – 100% proved a Bad King
– The Greedy
– The Bloody
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Medieval Dynasty – Herald helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- Check All Medieval Dynasty Posts List
Leave a Reply