*Notice: Captures are in spanish, but it should be fine, anyway, i will update them as long as i can. :p
–Does not work wireless.–
1) Go to your library and select the game.
2) Right click on the title and then go to properties.
3) The game properties window will open, in the final section, go to the controller part.
4) Finally just disable the steam imput.
*Allways remember to have this configuration in your steam big picture for the playstation controller.
If this didn’t fix anything, then let me know it in the comments.
If you can play now, then give me a positive review please. 😀
See you around fella.
Please, let me know if your problem was fixed or not.
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about No More Heroes – How To Play With DS4 Controller Guide helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- Check All No More Heroes Posts List
Leave a Reply