Guide for Panzer Dragoon: Remake – Playing with High Framerates
After we click the new game, the game will be locked at 60 fps..
How to Fix the Problem
- Go to option
- Go to graphic setting
- Change the render scale, example : from 1.0 to 2.0
- Go back to the game again
- You will see the framerates now no longer locked to 60 FPS
- You can change the render scale back to 1.0 again (don’t worry, the framerates will not back to 60 fps again)
- The game will be locked to 60 fps only after every FMV’s, such as new game
- This is pretty much a bug, since the game itself supports high framerates
- Choosing continue will not locked the game to 60 fps
- This guide is also useful to fix the framepacing problem
I hope you enjoy what we shared today about Panzer Dragoon: Remake – Playing with High Framerates. If there is anything, you want us to add, please let us know via comment below! See you soon! And thanks!
- Check All Panzer Dragoon: Remake Posts List