Guide for Phasmophobia – How to speak with Dead Teammates
What you need, how to set
Ever wanted to speak with your teammates who are probably bored as hell- heck? You can speak to them in code! To communicate with them, find a safe place where you can use your 2 Infrared Sensors, then place them down side by side and a little bit more apart (About [ ] 1 ft [ ])
Afterward, you are all set and watch out for how they react. Let the left be Negatives (No, Slow, Below), and the right is Positives (Yes, Fast, Up).
Sometimes your teammates can go ahead and look for evidence for you, even while dead. Ghosts need help at certain times, however, like:
- Ghost Writing Book – Requires a light on the pages to see
- UV Light / Glowsticks – Requires it to be at a good reading angle.
- EMF Reader – Fine as is, you can ask the ghost is it EMF 1/2/3/4/5 or let them say “Right, Right, Right.”
- Thermometer – Requires a good reading angle, enough to where you can crouch and see numbers.
- Other items are either unavailable or testing…
Side Note: It’s better to speak to your ally using the Radio. You never know where they are
Questions to ask your dead teammate(s)
Where did you die? (Left/Right)
What floor did you die at? (Bottom/Top)
Was the ghost fast? (Slow or Normal / Fast)
Did they write in the book? (No/Yes)
Was it freezing in there? (No/Yes)
What was the EMF? (Left = -1, Right = +1, so move right 5x to say EMF 5)
[Insert more questions here that I might edit later]
If they aren’t answering, they will either go to your location, don’t know what you’re trying to do, or aren’t cooperating. OR it could mean that they’ve received no confirmed answer for it, such as (I haven’t checked book or Therm).
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Phasmophobia – How to speak with Dead Teammates helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Phasmophobia Posts List