Guide for Raft – Easy Wood Guide
So you can finish your big projects!
So you need wood. (I know you do.)
The tree crops just aren’t giving you enough seeds for replanting?
(WHY! WHY CAN’T I KEEP MY TREE CROPS FULL! JUST GIVE ME SEEDS!)
Do you feel like you’ll never finish those big build projects?
(WHY DO I NEED SO MUCH WOOD FOR EVERYTHING!)
Get to Balboa Island. (The one with all the scary bears and bees.)
- Once you’ve completed this island, you can always come back.
- Everything respawns. All the trees, all the bears! Even the bees and honey.
- And the trees give you seeds occasionally! (If you didn’t know, the small birch and oak trees on that island can be cut down.)
- So you can plant them again and hope they’ll keep giving you seeds. (We can all dream. But you know they won’t give you enough seeds back. Might as well keep them there for decorations.)
Get to Tangaroa. (The giant glass dome one. Yes, with the robots.)
- Once you completed this islands, you should have all the doors open to the top.
- When you come back to this island, you’ll have easy access to the top. The doors stay open.
- All those trees that are neatly planted around grow back! Sadly they don’t give you seeds, but plenty of wood! (BIG PROJECTS CAN FINALLY BE FINISHED!)
- As a bonus, you can gather the coins again. So if you missed out on getting the PIANO (I know, its expensive, and you needed all those potted plants to place all over your massive raft. I know.), you can get it.
- You can also recollect the bananas and strawberries!
So now you’re a builder main. Build those massive projects you thought you’d never get to complete unless you spent days going from island to island to get a few trees.
Get out there and start building, Rafters!
Just build, lol
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Raft – Easy Wood Guide helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Raft Posts List