Guide for Red Dead Online – How to change the language
1. Close steam completely.
2. Go to Steam > SteamApps (if you have games in several Drives go to the drive you installed Red Dead Online).
3. Look for “appmanifest_1404210.acf”, and save it somewhere (you have to move the file just in case you can’t edit it directly from the steam folder, remember to copy it back after editing it).
4. Open it using a .txt editor (notepad).
5. On the bottom line (next to “language”) you will see “english”. Instead of english you have to write the language you want to play the game with (for example: “spanish” “deutsch” “french” “latam” and the same for the other supported languages).
6. Open steam again and launch the game.
(You can find the list of supported languages below. Feel free to add what ”language” worked for you in the comments so I can add it or modify the list).
List of languages
(Need confirmation for some).
Thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Red Dead Online – How to change the language helped you somehow. If you believe we forget to add something or update the post with more information, please let us know via comment below! See you soon!
- All Red Dead Online Posts List