This guide is meant for profiles created incorrectly on Steam Deck.
This error may occur when you try to run the game after you have installed it.
"Unable-to-load Profile! When a profile selection is made, your progress will not be saved.
This guide will help you solve the problem.
Steps to be taken
1. Press the Steam Button
2. Choose Power Option
3. Switch to Desktop
4. Open the File Explorer
5. Navigate to "/home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/8000/pfx/driver_c/users/steamuser/"
6. Change the name of "My Documents Original", or any other link file, to "My Documents Original".
7. Create a new folder "My Documents".
8. You should restart the game.
I hope this helps.
Have a good day.
And here is the end of the post, i hope you enjoy Tomb Raider: Anniversary – [Steam Deck] Profile creation error fix . If you believe we mistake something or we forget to add some content on the post let us know via Comment. The original post can be found here
- Check All Tomb Raider: Anniversary Posts List