Guide for Shoot Shoot My Waifu – Achievements and Strategies for 100%
Welcome to my guide of Most Everything you need or want to know about Shoot Shoot My Waifu. Including how to get all achievements. Strategy guides on defeating all the Bosses. As well as what each Roleplay and Skill does.
As a side note, this is my first ever Guide, as such, any comments (good or bad) are greatly appreciated.
No Additional Download Required!
Ready to go Full Pr0n? Follow the steps below to remove the censorship.
Browse to your local files.
- Click the Setting Cog for Shoot Shoot My Waifu.
- Select Manage.
- Select Browse local files.
Navigate to the Data folder.
- Double-Click the Shoot Shoot My Waifu_Data folder.
Create a blank text file.
- Right-Click inside the folder.
- Select New.
- Create a New Text Document.
Name the new file.
- Name the file n*de_patch.txt
Remember to keep the .txt extension. The file must be “n*de_patch.txt”
Restart the game!
Angel – Holy Light
This is what you’ll start with. Basic shoot in a straight line. Each Power Up Level will add an additional stream of bullets at a slight angle giving a wider endpoint.
Fake Priest – Cross Bullet
Throws holy crosses that will return back like a boomerang. Power Up Levels will add an additional cross giving a wide endpoint.
Mysterious Man – Pink Thunder
Electric Pink zaps with wider endpoint upon Power Up Levels.
Pervert Guy – Sperm
Sperm that tries to home in on it’s targets. Each Power Up Level adds a new stream at a large angle giving a ridiculously wide endpoint. Tracking will sometimes prevent you from hitting what you want while the sperm homes in on its own target.
Pizza Man – Pizza Slice
Throwing slices in a straight line. Power Up Levels make the slices larger without extra spread giving a focused endpoint.
Little Boy – Milk Bottle Gun (Personal Best Choice)
Squirting a steady stream of gushing Milk. Power Up Levels increase the attack power of the flow creating a finely focused endpoint. This is my personal favorite as it can act like a constant railgun.
A beam of holy light sweeps left to right destroying any enemy bullets in it’s wake.
Elastic Armor (Personal Best Choice)
A bubble/shield that protects you for 8 seconds. When activated, move to destroy any enemy bullets in your path. This is my personal favorite because it seems to offer the best protection while trying to learn Die Hard strategies.
Three meteors will fall across the sky. In my opinion, this is the weakest Ultimate Skill.
Two Terminators will move in at the top and bottom left to shower the enemy will machine gun fire. All enemy bullets that are hit by Terminator gun fire will be destroyed.
Pause time for 1.5 seconds. Everything will stop except for you. This does not destroy enemy bullets.
For those that want to go on the offensive, Bankai offers no protection but will Boost your Attack by 100% (effectively doubling your attack power).
== Character Strategies ==
Note: With all the Bosses, as their health gets lower their attacks move faster and become more intense (more bullets, allies, and such).
Sin of Lust
- Attack 1: Falling washing machine. A dark spot will appear before the washing machines. They fall directly down while rotating.
- Attack 2: Throwing laundry. She will sweep down the bottom right to left while tossing panties and bras in an arching pattern.
Sin of Gluttony
- Attack 1: Frying pan. When she holds up a frying pan she is marking your current position for a strike. Move away before the slam which spews out a yellow bullet in 8 compa*s directions.
- Attack 2: Wanton smash. You need to go through the middle, time it corectly. Watch out as she will try to hit you with a small wanton or two.
- Attack 3: Onion ring buns. Her eyes will gloss over and her buns will fly up and come back exploding with onion rings. Stay to the left and evade as needed.
Sin of Sloth
- Attack 1: Sheep. After turning herself into a sheep, she bounces around like a DVD Screen Saver. Will she hit the corner perfectly??
- Attack 2: Sleep. Hugging her pillow as a few dreams circle her and spit out little blue ghosts. You can defeat the dreams or evade the ghosts like you’re PacMan.
- Attack 3: Bed. She will toss up a bed and blanket, watch out, careful they will fall as they expand. After falling asleep, the bed slides back and forth and her sleeping Z’s are deadly!
Sin of Greed
- Attack 1: Coin Charge. She will be aglow just before charging to the left as she drops coins behind her. Try to be above her when she charges to stay in the clear.
- Attack 2: Guards. Two guards will show up with Rocket Launchers. These rockets will track you, so you need to stay on the move.
- Attack 3: Money Rain. After coming to the center, she tosses a handful of money into the air. They come down in rows with a sway, so start at the bottom and work your way up. Try taking one row at a time rather than trying to rush all the way up to the top. *Tip: I have found if you align yourself for the first row, only move up/down to get through the next rows. Moving left/right gets you killed.
- Attack 4: Cucumber port. She will teleport to another location indicated by a light and toss out some cucumber slices in your general direction. Make sure you don’t get tele-fragged!
Sin of Pride
- Attack 1: Umbrella. While she is spinning her umbrella, don’t attack. It will reflect your own attacks.
- Attack 2: Rope slice. She will spawn several ropes. While they are still white, get into the safe area. Once they become solid, start shooting them down. Be careful, she will charge you with her sword. A red kanji will appear over you once she is locked on to you. Move quickly away, but stay out of her path. If you cross her path she will kill you. I find it easiest to make a long circle in a clockwise manner. Her last strike will go to her return position and not to you, so don’t step in the way.
- Attack 3: Lotus blossom. When she holds her sword straight up, a lotus blossom or two will spawn. As they spin the pedals come off causing a circular pattern. I find that staying at medium range is best for avoiding the pedals.
- Attack 4: Bamboo tea. Reeds of bamboo will rise from the bottom. She will be on the right, taking a sip of her tea. Then she will throw her cup to the left, breaking the reeds. The reeds explode in leaves when broken. I find it best to not shoot the bamboo reeds, but rather wait for the cup to break them while staying as high up as possible to avoid the leaves as they fall.
Sin of Envy
- Attack 1: Float. Slowly she floats back and forth in the water. If you stay at the bottom left you can shoot her while she’s vulnerable. Don’t touch the water!
- Attack 2: Charge. She will quickly charge to the left. Once there she slides back and forth while spitting blue bullets into the air. The lower her health, the more rows of bullets. Stay near the top and follow her motion with a little delay to make the gaps in the bullets.
- Attack 3: Hover. While hovering on the right, she will fan out a row of balls followed by a row of crystals. These slow down at a certain distance so you need to pa*s through each row while they are still separate or wait until you are far enough back to make the gaps.
- Attack 4: Censor ball. After lifting her skirt (which is always a block censor) she will shoot out a large ball. This will explode on impact with the left side. Gravity will take these to the water. Don’t go too far right, stay middle or even still slightly left.
- Attack 5: Turret. Immediately following the Censor Ball attack, the chastity belt will spawn a turret and slowly shoot at you. Easily avoidable unless caught off guard. Destroy the turret. Once the turret is destroyed, it will not return.
- Attack 6: Splash. When she dives underwater, quickly move to the left. Two wave pools will show her Exit/Entry points as she jumps out of the water. Right to left to right.
- Attack 7: Ducks. Immediately following Splash Attack, three wave pools will show. The left and right will be ducks that splash out of the water with her in the center. The ducks will spit some bubbles in a circle pattern. I find it easiest to stay low in order to hit both ducks. *Tip: Defeat both ducks before they hit the water for the Kill Two Ducks with One Stone achievement.
- Attack 8: Spitting fish. Koi will be far right and she’ll point in your direction. The Koi is building up a devastating attack that will spit a beam. Don’t touch the beam. Fish will constantly explode from the end of the beam. Try to slowly move from left, top, to right in a methodical clockwise rotation. This one is really difficult. Be careful, once the Koi is done spitting, she will pounce at your position with one final explosion of fish.
Sin of Wrath
- Attack 1: Bouquet toss. After charging to the left, she will toss her bouquet in your general direction. The bouquet will fall into individual flowers that will then fall into pedals. *Tip: Grab the bouquet before it falls into flowers for the You Are the Next Bride achievement.
- Attack 2: Bat-Cats. Four bat-cats will ally with her as she points at you. They will throw very fast purple bullets at you. Then, the bat-cats focus at a point just in front of her causing waves of bullets to pulse out at you. Stay far left to have enough space to squeeze through. Finally, each bat-cat will cast a triangle. Each point will become a tracking bullet. Stay to the bottom left and slowly work clockwise around the bullets.
- Attack 3: Slam. She will jump up, then a beam of light will appear. Move away quickly as she slams down to the bottom causing an explosion. Careful of the glowing hot trail she leaves behind.
- Attack 4: Star. Focusing her energy into a star of bullets, she will emit a circle of skulls, followed by a circle of bullets, repeating until eventually the star explodes as well. Stick to the edges to allow enough time to dodge the bullets.
- Attack 5: The Ring. Pulling together all her energy at the center until she explodes with a circle of hearts while showing The Ring over her head. Stay back to avoid the hearts.
Meaw 8th (Secret)
- Strategy 1: The ball of yarn is your friend AND your enemy. Use the Yarn Ball to impact and destroy your enemies. It will even destroy their bullets. But be careful, it will also destroy you.
- Strategy 2: You will likely not be able to destroy everything, even with the Yarn Ball. Some things you will have to let pa*s. Destroy a hole, and evade your way through it.
- Strategy 3: The more Power Levels your Roleplay/Weapon has, the stronger and faster it will effect the Yarn Ball. Shooting the Yarn Ball as it moves away (to the right) will speed it up, while shooting it as it moves towards you (to the left) will slow it down.
- Strategy 3: Even while the mini-bosses are out, don’t forget the main boss (Bubble Gum Machine) still needs to be destroyed. Keep attacking it as it bounces up and down in the back!
Fun Fact, the enemies are in formation that spell out things like, MEAW, OMG, YOLO, NOOB, and GGEZ.
== Achievements ==
I tried to categorize the achievements to make the guide a little easier. If you’re looking for a specific achievement, don’t forget you can use CTRL + F in your browser to search for the achievement.
First Skinship (Break a piece of cloth)
Destroy any piece of clothing during play.
Master of Stripper (Destroy 200 pieces of clothes)
Blast away all the clothing.
Almost Gentleman (Clear any stage without destroying underwear)
If you’re blasting clothes away, the Boss fight will begin when only the underwear is left. Don’t destroy any underwear clothing during the boss fight. This is usually easiest with the Milk Bottle Weapon/Roleplay.
Mas*chi*t Pride (Break all clothes without destroying ropes on Luceal’s body)
You must destroy ALL the clothes and defeat the boss. Don’t destroy the ropes.
*Tip: Use the Milk Bottle Weapon/Roleplay to avoid stray/homing bullets.
The Collector (Collect 3 type of items)
Collect at least 1 Underwear, 1 Soap, and 1 Toilet Paper.
Mini Boss Hunter (Kill 30 mini bosses)
Mini-Bosses are the Television, Clock, Cat Mermaid, Cat on a Roomba, Log.
The Rambo (100,000 bullets were shot)
Shoot 100,000 times. Hold down the fire button and you’re good to go.
Die Hard (Clear all stages on hard difficulty without using ultimate and losing life)
This is the big one. You’ll need to clear all seven Sins (excludes the Secret Sin) on Hard difficulty. You cannot get hit, not even a single time. You cannot use your Ultimate skill, not even once. This will put your evasion skills to the test.
*Warning: As of writting this guide, if you Restart or use Checkpoint it will NOT Count!!
Cuddly Debomb (Don’t attack a flock of Debombs in any stage)
The Debombs are the large fluffy cats in a diaper. They move directly across the screen and don’t attack. Simply maneuver around them without killing them.
No Animals Were Harmed (Reach checkpoint without killing any monster)
Don’t kill anything until the Boss. Checkpoint is simply when the Boss fight starts. You can of course still defeat the Boss.
Hit me if you can (Destroy 1,000 bullets from monsters)
To destroy enemy bullets, you need to use your Ultimate skill. I recommend using the Ultimate skill when there are a lot of bullets on screen for maximum profit.
*Tip: Personally, this was easiest using the Elastic Armor Ultimate and then wiping away all the bullets as quickly as I could.
It’s Time To Stop (Use skill Time Stop 10 times in the same stage)
Simply use the Time Stop Ultimate skill 10 times. I found it easiest to do this on Wrath/Satano because the length of the stage made it super easy to get 10 charges.
Sugar Daddy (Purchase everything in Customize page)
Purchase all the Roleplay and Skill items from the Customize shop.
Unlock the Sin of Greed (Unlock Margaretta)
Craft three items. Collect enough Underwear, Soap, and Toilet Paper to purchase three items from the Customize shop.
Unlock the Sin of Pride (Unlock Luceal)
Clear the Greed/Margaretta stage without dying. You’re allowed to use Ultimate Skills so I’d recommend a shield or similar. Avoid Bankai, Stop Time, and Meteor Shower.
Unlock the Sin of Envy (Unlock Liviatan)
Reach org*sm by tentacle. Reach the Love Scene with Pride/Luceal and have her climax using the Tentacle Toy.
Unlock the Sin of Wrath (Unlock Satano)
Destroy 100% clothes on all previous levels. This includes Kimochia, Gula, Bel*belu, Margaretta, Luceal, and Liviatan (Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Pride, and Envy).
Unlock Secret Sin (Unlock Secret sin)
Shh, it’s a secret. Once you’ve unlocked all the other Sins, click on the kitty sleeping atop the refrigerator.
*Note: Even though the achievements list 5 Stars, in-game they appear as Lips.
*Note: When I say, “most of the enemies.” I’m guessing it to be around 90% of the enemies.
NTR of Lust (Get 5 stars on Lust stage)
Kimochia. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Gluttony (Get 5 stars on Gluttony stage)
Gula. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Sloth (Get 5 stars on Sloth stage)
Bel*belu. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Greed (Get 5 stars on Greed stage)
Margaretta. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Pride (Get 5 stars on Pride stage)
Luceal. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Envy (Get 5 stars on Envy stage)
Liviatan. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Wrath (Get 5 stars on Wrath stage)
Satano. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
NTR of Secret sin (Get 5 stars on Secret sin)
Meaw 8th. Destroy most of the clothing, most of the enemies, and defeat the Boss.
Super NTR Player (Clear all stages)
Clear all stages by defeating each boss. This does not require 5 Stars/Lips. Only completion.
Double Tap (Clear all stages twice)
You’ll need to destroy 100% of all clothing and defeat the Boss of every Sin (excluding the Secret sin) for this one.
Love Scenes (Achievements)
*Note: To reach a love scene, you must destroy 100% clothing and defeat the boss.
Greenhorn (Stay in love scene less than 30 seconds)
Get any demon to climax in under 30 seconds. While using a toy, wiggle the mouse around to make the love scene speed up.
Cliffhanger (Exit love scene before the demon hits climax)
Before the demon reaches climax, hit the Back button to return to the main screen.
Insert Mr. Johnson (Insert Mr. Johnson into every characters)
During the love scene, use the penis toy. Do this for each of the seven sins (ignores the Secret sin).
Fifty shades of Heaven (Stay in love scene at least 50 minutes)
Does NOT accumulate. Meaning you will have to sit in a Love Scene for 50 minutes in one go. Remember, don’t start any actions otherwise the Gauge will fall back to Zero and you’ll fail. Just get into a Love Scene and let it sit for 50 minutes.
Turn Someone Off (Leave love gauge fall to 0 in love scene)
Start a love making session, then just stop. Let the gauge fall all the way back to zero.
Boss Mastery (Achievements)
Last Shot (Kill any boss by using ultimate skill)
This can be tricky, I got this using the Terminator Ultimate. When I got the feeling a boss was close to defeat, keep spamming Terminators.
Perfectionist (Press the restart button after defeated on boss stage)
Get to any boss fight, die, then use the restart option without leaving the level. Don’t go back to the main menu, just use the Restart option from the pause menu.
Close, but no cigar (Lose the game while the boss has 3% HP or less)
This can be tricky since there is no health bar for Bosses. To get this reliably, get to the Boss fight on Envy/Liviatan. Make sure you are on your last life (one more hit means game over). The instant you defeat the Boss, move down into the water. If done quickly (you have about two seconds at best), you will die before the battle wraps up and unlock the achievement.
*Tip: You can use this technique to get the Let’s Swim achievement at the same time!
Chado of Pride (Drink Matcha tea with Luceal)
During the Boss fight, multiple bamboo reeds will rise from the bottom. Luceal will sip her tea, then throw the cup breaking the reeds. Catch the cup! You will die.
Let’s Swim (Swiming on Envy stage) *Achievement Description Misspelled
Envy/Liviatan. Get to the boss fight of Envy/Liviatan and then move down into the water. You will die.
Kill two ducks with one stone (Kill2 ducks with one attacking)
Envy/Liviatan. During the Envy/Liviatan Boss fight two ducks will splash up from the water. Destroy them both before they land back in the water. Nearly impossible without at least 1 Weapon Power Up Level.
You are The Next Bride (Pick up the bride’s bouquet from Wrath)
Wrath/Satano. During the Boss fight, she will charge to the left side. Then she’ll toss her bouquet over her shoulder. Before it bursts into individual flowers, catch it. You will die.
Cat Lover (Don’t attack the cat in Wrath stage)
Wrath/Satano. Don’t attack the cat. Not even a single hit. I highly recommend Milk Bottle Gun Weapon/Roleplay in this situation as you don’t want any stray/homing bullets to hit the cat.
Purified Satan (Clear Wrath stage by using Exocist Skin) *Achievement Description Misspelled
Wrath/Satano. Use the Fake Priest (Exorcist) Weapon/Roleplay and defeat the Wrath/Satano Boss fight. You don’t need to destroy all clothes, only defeat the Boss.
Tips and Tricks
Not all of your character will be hit by bullets/enemies. If you hold down Left SHIFT, you’ll notice a Green Rectangle around the chest area of your character. This is your Hit-Box. If anything gets inside that Hit-Box, you are dead.
You act as a vacuum for pick-ups. The power of this effect is increased as you move.
Never go all the way to the right. Enemies spawn there and can kill you without you even seeing them. Also try to avoid the bottom and top towards the right side where enemies enter the scene from.
You can speed up the Love Making by wiggling the mouse around as you use a toy.
Reset Progress (Start Over)
Did you have so much fun you want to do it all over again? Follow the steps below to reset your progress back to square one!
First we need to turn off Cloud Sync for Shoot Shoot My Waifu.
- Click the Settings cog.
- Select Properties.
Uncheck Steam Cloud.
- Remove the checkmark for Keep games saves in the Steam Cloud for Shoot Shoot My Waifu.
Navigate to your User Folder.
- Open a Windows Explorer folder.
- In the navigation bar, enter the text
Delete the PlayerData.dat file.
*Tip: Just in case, you can move this file to a backup location if you change your mind.
Restart the game!
Don’t forget to turn back on Steam Cloud if you want it to start synchronizing again. You must restart the game at least once before turning Steam Cloud back on, otherwise it will restore your previous save.
Enjoy the Game
I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have.
Did I miss something important that everyone should know? Tell me about it in the comments.
If my guide was helpful in any way, please remember to give a rating!
This was my first attempt at a guide and it took me a really long time to put together, I hope you found it useful in some way.
Guide by Feyawen.
This is all that we can say about Shoot Shoot My Waifu – Achievements and Strategies for 100% for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
- Check All Shoot Shoot My Waifu Posts List
Leave a Reply