Star Conflict – Update 1.7.4 Curse of the Leviathan
New brawl “Curse of the Leviathan
Until recently, no one dared to approach the infected, until signatures similar to those recorded in the infamous Monolith were periodically recorded in the old catacombs of Leviathan. Having given huge sums to the Broker, the unknown managed to set up a public contract for sending volunteers allegedly from Jericho “for reconnaissance” to the signatures of the infected. What those who have hired the Broker plan to do is known only to them, but no one can say for sure what awaits the mercenaries in the gloomy catacombs…
All players in the brawl start the battle on the same ships.
- One of the pilots selected randomly becomes “Infected”.
- He can “Infect” other pilots in combat. Such pilots move to his side and also become “Infected”.
- The task of the surviving pilots is to hold out until help arrives.
The brawl is available every day until November 16. The rest of the brawls will be disabled for this time.
Brawl marathon “Curse of the Leviathan”
Attention all pilots! The UMC received an emergency contract from the so-called Broker.
- All mercenaries who ranked from 1 to 3 place in the “Curse of the Leviathan” brawl leaderboards recorded by the UMC engineers on November 16, will receive a Unique coating “Web”, which can only be obtained during this event.
- All pilots who ranked from 4th to 10th place in the “Curse of the Leviathan” brawl leaderboards recorded by the UMC engineers on November 16, will receive 500 xenocrystals.
- All pilots who ranked from 10th to 20th place in the “Curse of the Leviathan” brawl leaderboards recorded by the UMC engineers on November 16, will receive 300 xenocrystals.
Hey there, thanks for checking our blog. I hope the information you found about Star Conflict – Update 1.7.4 Curse of the Leviathan helped you. If you believe we forget something to add or want us to add extra on the post, please let us know via comment below. Thanks, and see you soon!
- All Star Conflict Posts List