TAISHO x ALICE epilogue – Endings and Achievements Guide

TAISHO x ALICE epilogue – Endings and Achievements Guide 1 - gameplaylists.com
TAISHO x ALICE epilogue – Endings and Achievements Guide 1 - gameplaylists.com
TAISHO x ALICE epilogue: Endings and Achievements Guide.

 
 

Credits

 
ps3imports.org – http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/7545-taisho-alice-all-in-one-trophy-guide/ 
 
 

Alice

 
How will you comment on Cinderella’s cooking? 
> Tell him he’s good with his hands 
Tell him the food is good 
 
💾 SAVE 
 
Have you truly forgotten Cinderella? 
> No 
Yes 
 
How will you respond? 
Ask if he likes flowers 
> Agree with him 
 
Do you know what carnations mean in flower language? 
No 
> Yes 
 
Alice seems the same, but what about Kaguya? 
> He seems a little different 
He seems basically the same 
 
How will you respond to this gesture? 
Ask him what ‘poppet’ means 
> Feed him 
 
What’s your reaction to hearing the cafe closed down? 
> If only we could run it together! 
Well, that’s depressing 
 
Will you seek help from Gretel? 
> Yes 
No 
 
How will you continue the conversation? 
> Comment on the tea 
Ask about the woman 
 
How will you compliment Snow White’s tea? 
Praise his skill 
> Praise his effort 
 
How will you respond to the Wizard’s self-introduction? 
> Tell him he sounds confident 
Ask about the flawless thing 
 
Do you feel lonely here in the world of darkness? 
Yes 
> No 
 
Who were you looking for? 
> Alice 
Alistair 
 
🏆 Encounter 
First encounter with Alistair. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Cinderella 
Cinderella and I had a happy ending. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Red Riding Hood 
Red Riding Hood and I had a happy ending. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Kaguya 
Kaguya and I had a happy ending. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Gretel 
Gretel and I had a happy ending. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Snow White 
Snow White and I had a happy ending. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Wizard 
Beyond the Wizard and the Heroine. 
 
🏆 Seven-colored rainbow – Alice 
I crossed the rainbow with Alice. 
 
🏆 And they lived happily ever after 
Reached the grand end. 
 
 

The Worst Epilogue

 
⬅️ LOAD SAVE 
 
Have you truly forgotten Cinderella? 
No 
> Yes 
 
How will you respond? 
> Ask if he likes flowers 
Agree with him 
 
Alice seems the same, but what about Kaguya? 
He seems a little different 
> He seems basically the same 
 
How will you respond to this gesture? 
> Ask him what ‘poppet’ means 
Feed him 
 
What’s your reaction to hearing the cafe closed down? 
If only we could run it together! 
> Well, that’s depressing 
 
Will you seek help from Gretel? 
Yes 
> No 
 
How will you continue the conversation? 
Comment on the tea 
> Ask about the woman 
 
How will you respond to the Wizard’s self-introduction? 
Tell him he sounds confident 
> Ask about the flawless thing 
 
Do you feel lonely here in the world of darkness? 
> Yes 
No 
 
🏆 Downer Ending 
I had the worst epilogue. 
 
 

The Other Side of the Story

 
Start a new game, click The Other Side of the Story. 
 
🏆 The Other Side of the Story 
I’ve started reading “The Other Side of the Story.” 
 
🏆 This is a fairy tale about save your prince 
Finished reading “The Other Side of the Story.” 
 
🏆 TAISHO x ALICE 
Finished reading all the stories. 
 

By lovenliberty

This is all that we can say about TAISHO x ALICE epilogue – Endings and Achievements Guide for now. I hope this post helped you. If there is anything that we should add, please let us know via comment below. See you soon!
 
 


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*