Spoiler: A system with more than four cores will require disabling cores
Yeah… Seriously… This is something you need to know before you purchase the game. This will prevent you from playing The Technomancer. Or, you can still play The Technomancer if your computer has problems. To play just one game, downgrade your computer.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any other options.
If more than four cores are available, the user must disable them.
- Open start menu
- Type "msconfig", and you'll start the System Configuration program that appears in your search.
- Click on the Boot tab
- Click on "Advanced Options" in the middle-left corner of the window. You should see a new window.
- Click the "Number Processors:" option at the top-left of the window
- Choose 4 as the maximum allowed cores from the dropdown.
- Press 'OK" and then Apply'
- You will be presented with the option of rebooting your system. Reboot the system.
- After reboot, ensure that you have 4 cores enabled
And here is the end of the post, i hope you enjoy The Technomancer – Infinite loading screen upon the game start up . If you believe we mistake something or we forget to add some content on the post let us know via Comment. The original post can be found here
- Check All The Technomancer Posts List