Guide for theHunter: Call of the Wild™ – How to level weapons the quick and easy way
Hello and welcome to this most useful guide. This introduction will probably already be longer than the actual guide, but whatever, you just read all that, GOTCHA!
The actual guide
It’s actually pretty easy, since we will use the roe deer’s weird but cool trait of being dumber than a scoop of chickens and that they’re the most abundant species in their respective maps. So what you’re doing is as follows:
1. Go to Hirschfelden or Cuatro Colinas.
2. Grab the roe deer bleat caller and equip it.
3. Walk (or run, doesn’t matter) around like that.
4. When you hear a roe deer call, INSTANTLY stop moving and duck. Become as small and quiet as possible. Use the caller immediately.
5. Keep using the caller, once every 30 seconds or so, but you could also just keep pushing the button, callers here don’t work as they do irl (apart from the fact that female roe deer wouldn’t react to this caller in the first place).
6. Eventually at least one roe deer will come.
7. Shoot it in the vitals.
Congrats! If several roe deer came, don’t fret, just keep calling. They will come back, because they’re dumber than the wasp crawling into my beer bottle. Of course this works best with the not-so-loud weapons, like the air rifle or the (cross)bows. I actually managed to get like 1000 weapon points for the bow (that’s around 20 good shots) in an hour or so because for example there was one group of roe deer that just kept coming back, even after four of them were already on the ground with an arrow in the chest.
I also advise you to not do this in one of the denser areas like shown in this guide, but for example the Spreeberg region of Hirschfelden with its pine trees is really good for running around.
Of course if you have scent eliminator and the camouflage perks, it will make things easier.
1. Run around until you encounter roe
2. Call until they are in range
P.S.: Please don’t shoot animals in the head. It destroys the trophy ingame and can lead to immense pain and agony irl if it’s not a perfect shot.
I hope you enjoy what we shared today about theHunter: Call of the Wild™ – How to level weapons the quick and easy way. If there is anything, you want us to add, please let us know via comment below! See you soon! And thanks!
- Check All theHunter: Call of the Wild™ Posts List