- Start your game like it's always been
- Color bitrate set to 32 bit (Very important)
- Go to Unreal Tournament.
- Go to the System
- Notepad required to open UnrealTournament.ini
- Press CTRL+F and type in FullscreenViewport and change the values to FullscreenViewportX=1920
FullscreenViewportY=1080 (use your own monitor's viewport)
- Launch your game
- Change the framerate you want to your monitor's default refresh rate (to 24 by default)
- It should be running faster right now
This is all we know about Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition – How to fix performance issues on newer PC’s, this post original url can be found here and possible new updated to.
- Check All Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition Posts List